Whether this is your first visit to our office, or you have been here before with friends or family members, it is always a pleasure to welcome you.
At you initial appointment, besides getting to know you personally, we will begin developing a treatment plan designed to help you achieve you goal of a beautiful smile. This important visit will require a thorough examination, panoramic and cephalometric digital x-rays, and digital photographs.
We will then be able to answer many of your orthodontic questions.
- Do I need orthodontic treatment?
- Is now the appropriate time to start treatment?
- Am I a candidate for Invisalign?
- Will any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will the treatment cost?
- What payment options are available?
In consideration of your time, study models of your teeth can be made at this time. Models are an important part of the ‘records’ and are required for developing an accurate treatment plan.
Specific details of the treatment will be available for discussion at your next visit, following careful study of the above records. At this appointment, treatment can begin.
If you do not have AdobeReader® installed on your computer, Click Here to download.